I have had a Fantage account for almost 6 years now.
I know it doesn’t seem like it, but whatever. 🙄 Whenever I wasn’t on Bearville, I was on Fantage modeling at the fashion shows. And let me tell you, it was HARD coming first place if you were a non-member. During those 5 years, you kinda learn how to cheat the game so you KNOW that you’re getting the most out of it. Luckily, Fantage has made it SOO much more easier to win fashion shows, especially for people like me that are not living the benefits of a premium member. The really weird part is, that you don’t need all these luxurious and expensive items that premiums have, to win. I’ve come up with this quick guide to show what I’ve learned so far with my experience.
(disclaimer: this is written assuming that you have played the fashion shows at least once. :P)
Table of Contents
This page will probably get updated quite a lot. I’ll always remind you guys if I’ve added something new:)
I’m pretty sure many of you already know all these tips, but this is for all the noobs of Fantage who just need a little bit of help. Hopefully, this came in useful for those who needed it. ❤
- It doesn’t matter if you join a fashion show that is being hosted by the opposite gender. I used to think joining a male’s show meant that I had a greater chance at winning because I thought that there would be less girls and more boys. (Click here to learn why.) That certainly is NOT the case.
- Ever since the fashion shows have changed, a new thing comes up where it will tell you what the difficulty level is based on your inventory. Just click on the red question mark icon next to it to learn more. It just makes sure you are same playing field. 🙂
- It’s always fun to host, but know that it won’t give you as many stars as if you were a contestant.
- Have fun and try to be challenging with picking the themes!
- There are 3 rounds.
- The first one is color based, the second one is a mix, and the third one is inventory based (which also can be divided into boys and girls).
- If there are 2 girls and 1 boy, the guy has a higher chance of winning because items are picked out of his inventory.
- If you are really lucky, most of the items may be picked out from your closet, which almost guarantees your winning.
- If you haven’t noticed, almost all items are named with a color. USE THAT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE!
- You are only being scored on what is that exact color or theme. Ex. The theme is purple. If your skirt look purple, but the item says it’s pink, you will not be gaining any points. Sorry, you gotta play Fantage’s way. 😐
- For the second round, split it up. Ex. The theme is bright/yellow. Maybe wear some yellow hair, a white shirt, a yellow skirt etc. That will give you bonus points!
- Posing is a great way to boost up your ranking on the scoreboard. You may have gotten a low score when it came to themes, but when you learn to nail the timing for poses, it can do you wonders.
- Don’t click right when the “1” shows up. You need to click a few milliseconds later to get all the stars.
- Learn the keyboard shortcuts for the poses! It gives a better and faster reaction.
1 / wave
2 / cry
3 / jump
4 / wink
5 / blush
6 / surprise
7 / excited
8 / embarrassed
- Remember, there can only be 3 people for the last round. See if that comes in handy!
- Use the starter pack! No one is going to judge you if you use it. You don’t need to go out buying every colored top at Le Shop.
- If you are still a beginner, try to join shows with more people. It will give some room for lean way.