Happy Thanksgiving! Marina tagged me in this, and according to the rules… I have to thank her, so thank you, Marina. 🙂
- Thank the person who tagged you.
- Say three or more things you’re thankful for.
- Tag five to ten people to do this.
I’m thankful for…
- Where I live. I have a lot of pride for this place… the community here is awesome, and so are the people. #goblackhawks
- My friends. They’re the ones who can truly make me laugh at anything… so if you can do that, I’ll love you forever. ❤
- My family. I love them cute cousins and aunts and uncles and grandpas and grandmas and fishes and cats and sisters and moms and dads. “We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.”
- The WiFi. Heck, I started my blog with it and got to meet all of you gracious people. 🙂
I’m tagging everyone who wants to do it, as well as the turkey in the oven rn, the mashed potatoes on the stove, and the store-bought pumpkin pies in the fridge.
Stuff all your bellies tonight until you get mad at yourself.