Happy Thanksgiving! Marina tagged me in this, and according to the rules… I have to thank her, so thank you, Marina. 🙂
- Thank the person who tagged you.
- Say three or more things you’re thankful for.
- Tag five to ten people to do this.
I’m thankful for…
- Where I live. I have a lot of pride for this place… the community here is awesome, and so are the people. #goblackhawks
- My friends. They’re the ones who can truly make me laugh at anything… so if you can do that, I’ll love you forever. ❤
- My family. I love them cute cousins and aunts and uncles and grandpas and grandmas and fishes and cats and sisters and moms and dads. “We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.”
- The WiFi. Heck, I started my blog with it and got to meet all of you gracious people. 🙂
I’m tagging everyone who wants to do it, as well as the turkey in the oven rn, the mashed potatoes on the stove, and the store-bought pumpkin pies in the fridge.
Stuff all your bellies tonight until you get mad at yourself.
The American holiday of Thanksgiving is gracing us next week, so you know what that means… 😆
Read More »
I have had a Fantage account for almost 6 years now.
I know it doesn’t seem like it, but whatever. 🙄 Whenever I wasn’t on Bearville, I was on Fantage modeling at the fashion shows. And let me tell you, it was HARD coming first place if you were a non-member. During those 5 years, you kinda learn how to cheat the game so you KNOW that you’re getting the most out of it. Luckily, Fantage has made it SOO much more easier to win fashion shows, especially for people like me that are not living the benefits of a premium member. The really weird part is, that you don’t need all these luxurious and expensive items that premiums have, to win. I’ve come up with this quick guide to show what I’ve learned so far with my experience.
(disclaimer: this is written assuming that you have played the fashion shows at least once. :P)
Table of Contents
At the Lounge
This page will probably get updated quite a lot. I’ll always remind you guys if I’ve added something new:)
I’m pretty sure many of you already know all these tips, but this is for all the noobs of Fantage who just need a little bit of help. Hopefully, this came in useful for those who needed it. ❤
At the Lounge
- It doesn’t matter if you join a fashion show that is being hosted by the opposite gender. I used to think joining a male’s show meant that I had a greater chance at winning because I thought that there would be less girls and more boys. (Click here to learn why.) That certainly is NOT the case.
- Ever since the fashion shows have changed, a new thing comes up where it will tell you what the difficulty level is based on your inventory. Just click on the red question mark icon next to it to learn more. It just makes sure you are same playing field. 🙂
- It’s always fun to host, but know that it won’t give you as many stars as if you were a contestant.
- Have fun and try to be challenging with picking the themes!
- There are 3 rounds.
- The first one is color based, the second one is a mix, and the third one is inventory based (which also can be divided into boys and girls).
- If there are 2 girls and 1 boy, the guy has a higher chance of winning because items are picked out of his inventory.
- If you are really lucky, most of the items may be picked out from your closet, which almost guarantees your winning.
- If you haven’t noticed, almost all items are named with a color. USE THAT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE!
- You are only being scored on what is that exact color or theme. Ex. The theme is purple. If your skirt look purple, but the item says it’s pink, you will not be gaining any points. Sorry, you gotta play Fantage’s way. 😐
- For the second round, split it up. Ex. The theme is bright/yellow. Maybe wear some yellow hair, a white shirt, a yellow skirt etc. That will give you bonus points!
- Posing is a great way to boost up your ranking on the scoreboard. You may have gotten a low score when it came to themes, but when you learn to nail the timing for poses, it can do you wonders.
- Don’t click right when the “1” shows up. You need to click a few milliseconds later to get all the stars.
- Learn the keyboard shortcuts for the poses! It gives a better and faster reaction.
1 / wave
2 / cry
3 / jump
4 / wink
5 / blush
6 / surprise
7 / excited
8 / embarrassed
- Remember, there can only be 3 people for the last round. See if that comes in handy!
- Use the starter pack! No one is going to judge you if you use it. You don’t need to go out buying every colored top at Le Shop.
- If you are still a beginner, try to join shows with more people. It will give some room for lean way.
After all the squirting water and riding waves has come the long awaited Starfish Hunt. Yay? It’s quite similar to the Blackout event but not as good in my opinion. Here’s why.
Basically, we’re divided into two teams, and whichever team collects the most starfish, wins stars. (Really?! Atleast it would be better to get something that would be useful. :/)
Btw, these are how the starfish look like and the starfish hunts are every half hour.
All the hunts last for about 5 minutes I think. In the picture below, the blue team had won and the losing team got 10 stars.. -__-
Here is the a picture of the second limited outfit for the girl.
Nothing really pops out at me… I personally like the first limited outfit better because of the creativity, but, I think the hair, romper, and sunglasses are quite cute. 🙄
I don’t really get this picture here though… anyone care to explain?
So, if you get the full set, there is a bonus of 40%, but if you get each item individually, it’s 60%? Or… is it a combination of full 100% bonus? Haha, idek. Someone, please explain!
Sorry this post was a little late! The event started on the 13th, but I never could finish writing this since I wanted to get pictures and it was quite hard to since I was never on when the Starfish Hunt was going on! ^_^
Just thought I’d share a picture of what’s been my to-go outfit lately. You know, like the ones where you just don’t have to think about what your wearing because you love it so much? Well here’s today’s.
Kay, that’s all for now. 🙂
The new event has finally rolled in and it’s the Fantage Waterpark. Here are my thoughts on it.
First things first, it’s really weird to compare events from Fantage to other virtual sites. Fantage’s events are like on another lower playing field. I feel like Fantage has so many events, that people forget about it after being a few days into it. There’s really no catch to it to make it fun or interesting. As far as I know, this event doesn’t have prizes like the Light Up event where you could actually compete against other teams and have a likely chance of winning a couple of new things to add to your inventory. It’s just a few octopuses squirting water at you, a slide and waves I’m guessing that like makes you get pushed against the shore…?
The only thing I really like about this event is the limited items which is something I can’t even get since I don’t have any gold nor am I a premium member. But the girls’ outfit is soooo cute!!! Here’s a picture.
I think what they picked for the outfit of the girl is something that is in style irl. I’ve seen a lot of pictures all over Instagram and Tumblr of the donut and pretzel floats that look like this:
Also the mix n match bikinis are something that are still quite popular, which I thought was neat for them to include. Same goes for the hair, which is a half top-bun. The trend has caught on from one person wearing it to another. If I had to pick one thing to buy from this set, it surely would have been the hair!
Thanks for reading and all these thoughts are my own opinions. 🙄
I’m Abi. Better known as AbiAdorable1594 from Bearville. I used to run a Bearville blog (www.bearvilleoutfits.wordpress.com), but, sadly Bearville closed down on March 31st. I now spend most of time doing fun projects at home before school starts again and playing Fantage! 🙂
So, this is my first post of my Fantage blog. You can expect posts about everything here. My experiences, the latest events, ootds, people, and the nitty gritty of Fantage. I’ve had a Fantage account for a couple of years, but I only used to go on it to do fashion shows with my cousin. Bearville took up most of my time and was usually my to-go game before it shut down.
There are far more Fantage bloggers than there were of Bearville. So, I hope I can make some new friends through this blog and I sure wish that you guys enjoy reading my content!